Art

Art

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketches and Studies

 I'm trying to get back into the habit of sketching every day.  Something- anything.  From life, from my mind, from a photo.  It doesn't mater. It's one of those things that can help so much, and only takes a few minuets to do.  Here are a few I did this week:

This one was from a photo:

This from my mind:

This is a combination from a photo I took/on location



This also led to me pulling out my dusty old box of oils.


And I did a couple quick, small paintings of an orange slice, done in oil.  It's been way too long since I touched oil paints;  rich, buttery saturated colors.  Yummy.



Hopefully I can stay in the grove of things, and there will be more to come.


Like what you see?  Follow me on facebook by "liking" my facebook page, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment