Art

Art

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Katie's Photos

Thank goodness Katie is so willing to model for me while I try to figure out this whole photography thing.  I must say, I am having so much fun with this.  I think this is an obsession that will stick around for a while.  Now if I could only get the other kids to pose for me.






Here's a peek at the before and after, this was done in Lightroom 4.  The temptation is to go overboard, there is so much you can do with this program, I love it!  I'm still learning everything it is capable of, and enjoying every minuet of it.


Like what you see?  Follow me on facebook by "liking" my facebook page, thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. The other kids are missing out - to get to have some great pictures from such a pro! Glad it is such a fun obsession for you!

    ReplyDelete